Youth-Boosting Bakuchiol Skincare Serum
Elevate your skincare routine with our 1% Bakuchiol oil serum that promotes cell turnover without causing sensitivity. This formula, enriched with B-Aqua for deep hydration, enhances bioavailability for increased Bakuchiol absorption. Cold-pressed for potency and preserved in an amber-tinted FrostProtect bottle, our balanced pH serum leaves your skin calm and soothed.
- Gentle rejuvenation: 1% Bakuchiol promotes cell turnover without sensitivity.
- Deep hydration: B-Aqua and nourishing oils leave skin 3x more hydrated.
- Enhanced absorption: Bioavailability boosters improve Bakuchiol penetration.
- Potent and fresh: Cold-pressed Bakuchiol oil in an oxidative-stable serum.
- Balanced pH: Skin-friendly pH of 6.5 to match natural levels, no comedogenic ingredients.
- Radiance within: A simple yet efficacious skincare solution for youthful, glowing skin.
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWonderful!
Wonderful! My skin is hydrated, soft and glowing
- CMCasen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoleaves your face feeling soft
would say after using this oil for a few weeks and just a few drops at a time I have seen some improvement to my skin, it feels softer and appears to be slightly smoother in my opinion. The consistency is more like an oil than a serum but does feel like it is absorbed into the skin well like a serum would. I don't get spots really and despite this being an oily product if too much is used in one go this didn't seem to change that, my skin has stay clear.
- WVWallace V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFeels great on skin
Bought to moisturize light wrinkles around eyes, great value for money, bit early to say how well it works but I'm hopeful!! Maybe a bit more oily than I imagined it would be but not too problematic
- OMOsiris M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agonice
Nice oil for night but would have been better without fragrance a lil over powering at first but wears down after a bit. Can feel skin more subtle and moisturized but that's it yet so hope to see a difference soon
- WHWes H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosurprising
I never used Bakuchiol before, so I didn't know if I would like or hate it but it's actually not too bad. I put it on my dry hands first, and made it moisturizing and soft. I will start using it more daily, but right now, so good, thank you Eclat Store!!