<h3><strong>CALMS SKIN, HYDRATES AND REDUCES IRRITATION</strong></h3>
Soothe stressed-out skin. 100% pure aloe vera gel will go rancid within days, so we’ve formulated ours at the highest possible concentration – 99.75% pure aloe leaf juice, and no diluting water – for prolonged potency. This gel calms inflammation, sunburn and other irritation, delivering a dose of hydration with instant benefits.
This product can be used on the face, body and hair. Shake the bottle before use.
- Soothing: The amino acids and polysaccharides in our aloe vera provide a double dose of cooling and soothing benefits to calm skin and encourage healing.
- Hydrating: Comprising 99.75% pure aloe leaf juice, this hydrating gel draws moisture to the skin’s surface to repair its barrier.
- Fast-Absorbing: Our non-sticky formula absorbs instantly and doesn’t leave any residue. It quickly soothes sunburns, nourishes nails and hydrates brittle hair.
Clinically proven to*:
- Hydrate thirsty skin, hair and nails
- Relieve inflammation and irritation
After 3 weeks*:
- 100% experienced zero irritation
- 94% felt immediate sunburn relief
- 97% loved the cooling feel
- 96% had instantly soothed skin
*Based on a 2-week clinical study of 52 users.
- Organic Australian Aloe Vera: We use organic aloe barbadensis leaves that are hand-picked in Perth. The leaves are cold-pressed to preserve 99.8% of aloe’s calming active compound, acemannan. It’s naturally hydrating and calms inflammation and irritation – perfect for sensitive skin.
- All-Natural Preservatives: Preservatives are necessary to keep fresh aloe vera stable and potent, so we’ve opted for skin-friendly, food-grade preservatives like vitamin C and citric acid. Not only do they keep our gel stable for 12+ months, they’re also rich in anti-ageing antioxidants.
- 100-Day Guarantee
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- SSimonaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAmazing
The real Aloe Vera gel, with few ingredients that is important, very good!
- MMarinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat Product
It is soothing and skin definitely feels moisturised. Will recommend for any skin type.
- AUAlbert U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCooling Aloe Vera Gel
- SKSim K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe Best Aloe Vera Gel!
A versatile,multipurpose product without any harsh chemicals.I highly recommend this product as it is very nourishing and soothing on the skin and great for your hair too!
- JSJoanne S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest Aloe Vera in a tube you can get!
I’ve tried quite a few over the years and this one is the best, minimal ingredients , non drying, as in doesn’t make your skin look tight like others, and is brilliant on sensitive skin including on a 6 year old (youngest in family) amazing on dry chapped hands before moisturiser or oil !